The Metro NY Labor Communications Council is sponsoring an “organized conversation” about health care reform tomorrow, Tuesday, Nov. 17, from 6-8 p.m., at the Center for Worker Education (CWE), CUNY, 25 Broadway, 7th floor auditorium.
View the flier here.
- Bill Henning, 2nd vice president, CWA Local 1180
- Janine Jackson, FAIR
- Rev Earl Kooperkamp, St. Mary’s Episcopal Church in Harlem
- Luella Toni Lewis, MD, president, Committee of Interns and Residents
- Trudy Lieberman, CUNY School of Journalism
- Hank Sheinkopf, political consultant
- Nick Unger, AFL-CIO
Contribution: $5 / $3 seniors & unemployed / students free
Beverages and light refreshments will be served